monkey business

Friday, August 25, 2006

School



Yesterday was the first day of school. It was pretty good. I'm almost the size of some of the sixth graders. Most are a little taller though.(But I'm in eighth grade!) Oh well. There's good sides and bad sides to being small. One of my teachers from sixth grade, Mrs. Grulke, said by the time I'm in eighth grade, I would be as tall as everyone else. She said that to cheer me up. ( It's a little embarrassing when you can't reach the calculators even when you jump and others bent down to get theirs.) At the end of school today I measured up to a sixth grader and she was taller than me. My next goal is by the time I'm in high school.

1 Comments:

  • Face it baby... you are just going to be a petite little thing all your life.

    By Blogger Darrell, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home