monkey business

Monday, August 14, 2006

Two Weddings and a Room

Man, I had a boring week... until Wednesday. You see, I got into my new room and had to move out of the others. This was easier said than done. My parents call me pigpen. That's because I am very messy. Daniel has a trashed room... but that's it. Me, on the other hand, trash the entire house. So it takes a while to get it all cleaned up.So guess What I was doing this week. Yup, cleaningthe rooms. Lots of fun huh? Anyway, at the end of service, Kent and Kang Hee wanted to talk to dad. Can you guess why? They wanted to get married! Well if you thought that was cool, get this. My dad asked when and they said tomarrow! They also wanted to do it at our house! Thats pretty neat. The only problem is.... that means double time on working. The next day was crazy because Daniel was at band camp and dad was busy most of the day, so it was mom and I that had to do most of the work. which was the entire downstairs. We had to clean it and decorate it. The wedding turned out great! The next day we had to clean what was left of the wedding and go back to work upstairs. Then Saturday came.Mom and I went shopping for some school clothes. Surprisingly, I had to go back from large and extra large to medium.Its kind of funny because the same thing happened to Daniel. Anyway,we had picked that day because Katie Wade was modeling at the mall for Sears and I wanted to see her. I was supposed to be there at 12:00p.m. Well, I got there at 12:16 and I was there for the last girl modeling and Dora the explorer. I ahd missed Katie. I was kind of upset about that but I had tried. Well, I tried to catch her at Sears.(I guessed that's where she would be.) We saw her but she had already changed. At least I could tell her I tried to see her.When we got home I found out we had another wedding to go to.But this one was in Monmoth at a park. The Karns were there. Jay Cee looked so cute as the flower girl. Hunter ,Brock ,and Tanner looked handsome in their suites too. The wedding was neat. After the wedding, we went out to eat at coconuts. It was good. Then Jay Cee and I decided to check out the up stairs to the shop. We could never find the end! It was so cool! then we went home and to bed.
So there you have it pretty weird huh? I mean have you ever had a week like that? Well, today I got the last room finished, so I'm not grounded anymore either. Great huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home