monkey business

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This summer

This summer has been a blast. I mean I've been gone 33 days. 5 at New York,5 at camp meeting, 5 at youth camp, 11 at florida and 7 at Bahamas. I have to admit I got prettty homesick at times but overall I did okay. At New York I sang at Carnegie Hall. At campmeeting I saw old friends and made new ones. At youth camp Daniel and I made Camper of the Year and got a free scholarship for next year. On our way to Florida we got to stop at my family's house and go to Six Flags.And lastly we had an absolute blast at the Bahamas. We met a lady named Wanda. She was a native from the Island. She invited us to a party for the locals. We also met a family from Florida .Their names were: Matt , Denise, Donny, Alyssa, and Brittany (sorry if I misspelled the names.) They were really nice. I guess you could say God blessed us big time this year (not that he doesn't every day).

3 Comments:

  • It makes me very proud as your mother to see that you recognize God's blessings. Love ya!

    By Blogger Libby, at 12:26 PM  

  • So glad you had so much fun.But I did miss seeing your bubbly face.Welcome home.

    By Blogger Sylvia, at 8:11 AM  

  • I always loved our summer vacations growing up! When I am asked what is one thing you loved while you were growing up - that's what I would name! My parents always took us to great places on vacation.

    I'm glad you had such a great time this summer!

    ~Amber

    By Blogger The 6 Karns', at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home