monkey business

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

All Set!!

School starts soon. August 24 to be exact. Daniel and I got registered yesterday. Daniel also got a car. It needs some fixing but it's pretty good for a first car. The thing is ....he doesn't have a licence! Mom and dad said when he gets his room done he can go and try to get his licence. I got a nice schedule this year. For the past two years I have had a hard time getting to classes and not getting to stop for like a drink. This year All the classes are right next to each other . The farthest class is the first one so I have like ten minutes to get there. I also have all of my classes except choir with my friend, Sarah. Sydney is on my school team too. Chelsea isn't though.(Syd and Chelse are my other friends from school.) We finished getting school supplies for me yesterday. I guess that means I'm all set!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home